This photo was taken during my first trip to Africa piloting my Black2Africa experience in Zimbabwe. The Batonga live in the north west. They speak Tonga and are decedents of the original Zimbabweans, the bushmen. The Nchililayi Binga Culture Group consists of elders, orphans, and widows who work together to put on cultural performances.
Receive a free copy of my Zimbabwe Ceremonial Dances with your purchase.
Ujamaa pledges 1/2 of the earning towards donations to culture groups throughout the country that also serve elders, orphans, & widows so they can have school fees, food, clothing, wells for clean water, solar panels, and Wifi to connect directly with the world.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US